No doubt you have your home, car, business, even your holidays insured but what about yourself and your health? It’s well documented that a large percentage of the UK population has no medical or life insurance. Many people protect all their possessions, but forget to put something in place for them as an individual - possibly the most important insurance policy you will ever take out.
We appreciate that no-one likes to dwell on what might happen to them in the future but protection for you and your family should be carefully considered. Taking out private medical insurance gives you the peace of mind that should the worst happen, you are provided with the best of care and ultimately you are safeguarding both your own future and the future of your loved ones.
Here at Alan & Thomas, we have an expert team of private medical insurance advisers who specialise in arranging private medical insurance, life insurance, critical illness cover, income protection and accident/sickness policies for individuals, as well as businesses.
Our extensive knowledge of the healthcare insurance market combined with close working relationships with a number of medical consultants and health support specialists across the UK enables us to offer a professional, comprehensive and competitive service.
As an independent broker, we work with the UK's leading healthcare insurers so can offer you impartial and plain English advice on the hundreds of private medical plans in the marketplace. We take the time to understand your requirements and concerns so that we can provide the right cover for you.
Benefits of our Private Medical Insurance can include:
- Dedicated private medical insurance adviser to guide you through the process
- Insurance policies are underwritten by the UK's leading healthcare insurers
- Bespoke insurance cover tailored to your specific requirements
- Choice of a lump sum or monthly payments on diagnosis to enable improved standard of living
- Choice of excess options
- Reduced consultation and hospital waiting times
- A higher standard of facilities when treatment is required
- Ability to choose a hospital, consultant and surgeon
- Accelerated return to work due to timely treatment
- Helps to prevent ill health due to regular health screening
- Cover for medical costs from diagnosis to eligible treatment and aftercare for eligible conditions
Private Medical Insurance Enquiry
Please complete the fields below and one of the team will be in touch as soon as possible.